Along with her background in psychology, Peggy teaches Tibetan Yoga, and has a Master Certification in Intuition Medicine® from the Academy of Intuition Medicine® in Sausalito, California.
Peggy speaks the languages of energy, psychology and spirituality. She is known for her calm presence, clarity and sense of humor.
Her intention is to support your healing process and encourage you on your path of self-discovery and wellbeing.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist by California Board of Behavioral Sciences – License #24983.
- 1983 | B.A. Religious Studies, UC Berkeley
- 1986 | M.A. Transpersonal Psychology JFK University, C.A.
- 1990-1992 | Psychotherapy Institute, Post Graduate Psychodynamic training program. Berkeley, C.A.
- 1998 | Human Development Training, Nyingma Institute. Berkeley, CA. Six month meditation retreat.
- 2000 | Tibetan Yoga Teacher Training, Nyingma Institute Berkeley, C.A. Six week teaching retreat.
- 2010-2012 | Master Certification in Intuition Medicine®, Academy of Intuition Medicine®, Sausalito, C.A.
- 1989-present | Licensed Psychotherapist in the state of C.A.
- 1989 | Inpatient Therapist – Eating Disorder Unit. Mt. Diablo Hospital, Concord, C.A.
- 1997-2002 | Instructor: Tibetan Yoga, Nyingma Institute, Berkeley, C.A.
- 2003 | Instructor: Tibetan Yoga, Alta Bates Cardiac Rehabilitation Center, Berkeley, C.A.
- 2005-2009 | Therapist and Consultant for Bariatric Program, Summit Alta Bates Hospital, Oakland, C.A.